Select name of instrument and enter no of samples
* Additional 18% GST, shall be applicable.
Payment should be made by NEFT ONLY.
|Account Name & Address||Director, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru|
|Account Type||Savings Account|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Bank Address||CFTRI Campus, Mysuru|
|City & Pin code||Mysuru 570 020|
|GST Details of CSIR-CFTRI|
Payment should be made only after receiving confirmation from the Coordinator, SAIF after examination of the information provided in the sample registration form. The details of E-transfer may kindly be updated in your sample registration form at SAIF Portal.
Terms and conditions to the end users
- SAIF caters to the analytical instruments service requirements only and the results will be provided to the users in the form of data/chromatogram without any inferences.
- Analysis of food samples, comprising Agri-based foods, Plants and Allied food materials only will be undertaken. The selection of sample is at the discretion of the Management.
- The users shall ensure that the samples are free from contaminations, radioactive materials, toxic, hazardous substances and sample does not require special precaution while handling.
- All efforts would be made for timely delivery of services. However, the effective analysis time may depend on existing workload on equipment.
- Users shall submit the authorization letter from Guide/Supervisor/HoD along with the sample.
- The letter shall contain the declaration as "the content of the report is meant for our information only, and contents of this report shall not be used for advertisement, evidence, litigation or quote as certificate to third party"
- The user may acknowledge the services rendered by SAIF at CSIR-CFTRI in their publications positively
- SAIF will maintain confidentiality of the data/results.
* For commercial & industrial samples, you may contact The Head, Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory (email@example.com).